About Amazon Store Card Login| Bill Payment online| Apply Guide
The Amazon Store credit card is mainly useful for those who generally do online shopping. Issued by Synchrony Bank, this card offers 5% cashback on all purchases.
Being used on Amazon purchases, this card has no interest financing available for large cricket teams. Amazon.com store card is the basic version of this card.
This can automatically upgrade you to the Amazon Prime Store card if you have an Amazon Prime subscription.
And, if the situation happens that you have a Prime membership yet, you are not upgraded, visit www.amazon.com/storecard.
Click on login and then the “Upgrade Now” button to get the Amazon prime store card. This card is somewhat similar to the Amazon.com prime store card. This card earns 5% cashback on all Amazon purchases. It’s used in almost all places, and this Amazon credit card is accepted domestically. It’s in over 150+ countries across the globe. You can make most of the purchases at Amazon.com from this card. Even many physical stores accept Amazon.com store cards and Amazon prime store cards as payment options.
Credit Card login
There are very simple and easy steps to log in to your Amazon store credit card account:
1.When you will start to register your amazon.com store card for the very first time, and then you will be asked to set up your store card profile for creating your login details (Username and your password)
2.After when you have done with the registration, you are all set to login to your Amazon store credit card account and manage it properly.
3.You have to simply open the link www.syncbank.com/amazon for getting redirected to the login page.
4.After getting into the login page, You need to enter the username and password at their appropriate page to log in to your account securely.
5.In case if you don’t want to enter your user id again and again for login then you can click on the remember me when you log in for the first time.
Credit Card forgot password
If you have forgotten your password don’t stress. You just need to follow few easy steps only:
- You will notice two separate links on the Login page from which one is to find you are forgotten I’d or the other is to retrieve the lost password information.
- Click on the appropriate link if you want to find your forgotten user Id, and this will take you to the page where you need to provide the zip code and the credit card.
- Once, you will provide the complete information. Click on the Find user ID.
- If you want to recover your lost password, you click on the appropriate link and accordingly, log in.
- The whole process will complete in 3 simple steps. Enter your User ID, zip code, select a new password, and then log in to your account.
Credit Card requirements
There are some of the requirements for obtaining an Amazon.com Store card:
1.The candidates should be a legal citizen of the United States of America
2.Applicants must be more than 18 years of age.
3.The candidates need to obtain a social security number (SSN) or U.S. individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN)
How to Check Credit Card credit score
You can quickly check out your amazon store credit card score by simply going through your bill statement, or there some other ways. This is how you can check your credit score, i.e. you can simply call your customer care executive at this number 888.247. 4080. Or you can do one of these, i.e. you can check your credit score on the Mobile chase app.
How to apply: Credit Card apply
- The first thing you have to do is to log in to your Amazon account. You need to create a new account or log in to the existing one. You need to ensure that you have to sign in from that current account from which your credit card is linked.
- You have to find the card for which you’ve applied. If you are looking for more credit card offers, you should head to the credit card marketplace to see the card offers. You can even double-check all the terms and conditions along with customer reviews.
- Next, click on the “Apply now” option on the card’s page. Once your card will be decided, simply click on the Credit card and hit the button, i.e. Apply now. This will redirect to the bank’s page, and Amazon will ask for further details of you to cross-check your identity.
- Simply, fill in the application. You need to ensure that all the information you put on the application is accurate if you don’t want any delay. Whatever be your physical address will be your U.S. address too. Later on, click “Continue” or scroll down for the next page. In the next section, you will be asked your phone number, date of birth, SSN, and mother’s maiden name. The third section will ask for your finance related information, and the last section will show all the terms and conditions along with the price and fees of the card.
- Submit the application. Ensure that all the necessary information asked by you is appropriately filled. Also, you have to click on the “I agree” option at the bottom of the page before clicking on the submit option.
- Once you will get your notification or card, next is your task for the rejection and approval of your application. Once your application is approved, you will receive a response within a few seconds, and you can start using the card right after that. The card will be mailed to your entered address, and you will receive it in 7-10 business days.
Credit Card customer service
If you have any kind of problems related to the Amazon.com store card and Amazon prime store card, you can simply call at 1-866-634-8379, they are available 24*7. Even the cardholders can access 24/7 customer support service by phone with Synchrony Bank.
Credit card Contact information
You can directly contact the Amazon store card by giving a call at Synchrony Bank at 1-866-634-8379.
Credit Card bill payment
If you are looking for an Amazon Store Card, you need to follow the steps.
- To make a one-time payment, you need to sign in to your bank account at http://www.syncbank.com/amazon, or you can link to your Amazon directly to the Synchrony from the Amazon site.
- Redirect to the top of the page, scroll down and select view and make payments.
- Sign in and select the minimum payment, current balance, statement balance, and other required things.
- Select the payment date in the second field.
- Select the existing payment method, and you can add a new payment too.
Credit card bill payment options
Call at Synchrony bank at 1-866-634-8379 and a payment made through the customer service representative or automated phone system.
You can send a money order and even a check to the “Amazon/Synchrony Bank” from the monthly statement with a remittance slip from Synchrony Bank / Amazon at P.O. Box 960013, Orlando, FL 32896-0013.