About Card And where you can use this credit card.
American Eagle Outfitters(AEO) provides two different kinds of credit cards for their respective customers. Its store card will help you in earning several types of rewards on several AEO purchases, whereas its visa card can be used where the visa card is accepted.
Hence with AEO Visa, when we purchase anything its interest rates will be 24.24%, i.e. generally lower as compared to its Store card APRs of 25.24%. Both of the credit cards are equally important if you are a regular member of American Eagle cards and wish to earn deserving rewards points that usually can be done in exchange for unique gifts.
If you are excited to apply for the American Eagle credit card, then you must surely follow some of the easy and simple guides to start your journey being the American Eagle Credit cards.
You can easily use your AEO connected Visa credit card anywhere where Visa is accepted. But if you wish to receive maximum rewards, then you need to make a purchase with an American Eagle credit card.
American Eagle Credit Card login
By following some of the simple procedure, you can quickly login into American eagle credit card:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the American eagle credit card i.e.https://aeoutfitters.syf.com/login/
- After completing the first step you need to fill up your username and password.
- At the final step, click on the given login button for receiving the rewards and offers they give to their users.
American Eagle Credit Card forgot password.
Forgotten your American Eagle credit card password? You can quickly recover your password by following some of the simple steps:
- By visiting the login page following this link https://aeoutfitters.syf.com/login/ you will reach the login homepage and there you will see the Forgot your username or Password link on the homepage.
- Simply enter your username and code you received on your phone number.
- At last, choose the password that is suitable for you to remember, and after that click on the login button to get accessed to your American Eagle Credit card account.
American Eagle Credit Card requirements
There are some of the requirements of the American eagle credit card before applying for the card:
- Applicants should not be less than 18 years of age.
- He/ she must be having a U.S Social security Number.
- You must be a member of the United States of America.
American eagle Credit Card credit score :
- Requires Medium to High Credit score.
- Mostly it depends on the credit situation you can also qualify with a low credit score.
- If you don’t have any credit history then you have high chances of getting approval.
How to apply: Credit Card apply
For applying for the American eagle credit card you need to do, i.e. you are required to keep all the necessary personal and financial details ready with yourself as you will be asked to fill in your necessary details about you. You just need to follow few steps to apply for the American Eagle credit card:
Step 1: You will be getting the American credit card by opening the given link (https://apply.syf.com/eapply/eapply.action?clientCode=AE&cHash=934578928&subActionId=1000)
Step 2: For proceeding further, you will be required to fill in your basic information in their respective fields.
Step 3: Fill in all the information asked for i.e.Name, Address, ZIP code, Phone number, Email address, and your social security number.
Step 4: You will be surely required to enter your Annual income regarding your declared assets after you have done with the annual income then click on the submit button.
Step 5: Moving further to the next procedure, here you will be asked to select the credit card that you really want to choose for yourself. That page will show you the options depending on the information you provided.
Step 6: After you have done with all the necessary information about yourself, and after that, you will move to the further procedure for the statement delivery and the verification procedure.
Step 7: You must adequately read all the terms and conditions of the American eagle credit card, i.e. Card interest, rates, and charges. At the bottom of the page, you need to agree to the conditions, and you need to click the submit button.
Credit Card customer service
Customer service Phone Number: 1-888-232-4535
AEO CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-888-232-4535
Write Letter :
AEO Customer Service
77 Hot Metal Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
AE Credit Card
P.O. Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353
P.O. Box 960013
Orlando, FL 32896
Email and chat support link:
American Eagle Credit card Contact information
Having troubles using American Eagle credit card, You don’t need to take the stress. Our customer service provider team is here to assist you with full energy and positivity. It would help if you did is to simply contact them using a toll-free number (888) 232-4535
American Eagle Credit Card bill payment
Here you will be finding some of the ways through which you can easily make credit card bill payment :
Bill payment via Online:
- Simply visit the official website of the American eagle credit card and log in to your account for secure login.
- After completing the login process, press Pay online for making the payment. You make sure that you must pay the due amount for avoiding any kind of payment penalties.
- In the last step, you will be asked to enter your bank account and routing number while making an online payment.
Bill payment through the mail:
For making the bill payment through the mail you can either go for the cheque or money order for making your credit card payment. Here are some of the simple steps through which you can make payment via mail:
1.Note down the cheque or get down the money order to the AEO, Inc. Credit Card.
2.Either you can mail the cheque or money order to a particular postal address.
Bill payment via phone:
You can pay your bill payment through a phone call by following some of the easy instructions:
- Call on this number 800-843-0875
- You simply need to enter your basic requirements for payment such as American Eagle credit card number, bank routing, and account numbers, and the actual amount that you wish to pay.